In our research pages you'll find an extensive collection of facts and figures relating to smoking, quitting and Quitline. The Quit Group's in-house research teams produced and managed work over several years which has been used throughout the world to offer insights into why people smoke, and how we can help them quit.
You can find all of the research reports listed under the five main Category Pages links below or in the Full Index list below that:
- Asian Smokers 2010 - factsheet
- Adrian Campaign - hard-hitting ads, graphic pack warnings
- Children's Interpretations of the Crayons TVCs 2014
- Graphic Warnings - Do they work?
- How do Quitline callers compare with the NZ smoker population?
- It's About Whānau - Targetted Media Campaigns
- Māori Smoking - factsheet
- Mental Illness and Quitting
- NRT - Effectiveness and Safety
- NRT Online Report
- NZ Tobacco Research Control Strategy 2009-12
- Older People and Quitting
- Pacific Peoples and Smoking - factsheet
- Pregnant Women and Quitting
- Pregnant Women - Using the Quitline
- Quitcards - Are they being used?
- Quitcards distributed through the Quitline
- Quitcard Providers - Who are they?
- Quitline Callers and DHBs - factsheet
- Quitline Evaluation 2004
- Quitline Evaluation 2009
- Quitline - How do people find us?
- Quitline Report 2007/8
- Quitline Report 2008/9
- Rātana Pā Whānau Hauora Marquee 2015 - Event Case Study
- Recruitment into a Cessation Trial via the NZ Quitline
- Shared Care Trial Evaluation
- Smoking and Quitting in the Workplace
- Smoking and Tobacco - the basics
- The Tipping Point - Motivations and Barriers (to Quitting)
- Txt2Quit Evaluation August 2009
- Why Do People Call Quitlines?
- Young Callers to the Quitline
- Young People and Quitting
- Youth and Smoking - factsheet